Another episode of the Tribesmen podcast is now live with one and only, Aleeza Ben Shalom!
Aleeza is an American-Israeli matchmaker, relationship coach, author, and reality television personality. She is prominently featured in the Netflix series Jewish Matchmaking,which follows her attempts at helping Jewish singles in the United States and Israel find love and get married.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The Purpose of Matchmaking: Discover the ultimate goal of matchmaking
- Navigating Triggers in Relationships: Gain insights into why it's crucial not to be with someone who triggers you to a degree that you can't handle for a lifetime.
- Continuous Self-Improvement in Relationships: Understand the importance of consistent personal growth and development within a relationship
- The Influence of Social Media: Explore how the overload of content and information on social media can skew our perceptions of relationships and affect our desires and expectations.
- Evolving Together in Marriage: Hear about the evolving nature of couples over time, where both partners may change and require ongoing communication and adaptation to maintain a strong and lasting marriage.
Listen as we uncover the keys to lasting love and discover what it truly means to be a Jewish man in today's world.
"You don't wanna be with somebody that triggers us to a degree that we can't handle for a lifetime."
"I think there's still something that happens in a relationship where like, I have to continue consistently work on myself."
"Today you don't match that. Let's get you to a place where you match what you are looking for."
“People with a generous nature, a loving nature, a giving nature, a caring nature... You know that on your own. What you don't know is when crisis, when challenge, when difficult things come to you..."
Get ready for a powerful conversation filled with insights and wisdom that will surely transform your approach to love and life.
Let me know in the comments below what resonates with you!
Join our community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tribesmen.official